View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 25, 2011

dapper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliasghar View Post
Well, till two years back, they used to send letters via registered Post. I don't know if they have started sending Emails too. But, I guess they also used to call at candidates numbers for confirmation. The Ministry of Education (now the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) in place of MoE) would notify the list of selected candidates by the start of November and ask you to send in the completed application forms of Commonwealth Commission by start of December.

If selected by the Commonwealth Commission for the award of Scholarship, you will hear around end of march or start of April next year, directly from the Commission in UK.

The Forum policy does not allow sharing of email IDs. I guess you'd have to resort to using this same place.
got U !.

I just got a call from ipc for my nomination for UK. First thing is the islets. 10th dec is the best I could do. Given the 21 dec deadline from cwc, would that be OK if I get my scores after the submission to CWC. Secondly, I am a recent fulbright alumn as well, how far U think its apt to play that card in application or is it better not to highlight that all.