View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 26, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabia butt View Post
a.o.a!
its my humble request to the seniors of this forum to reply my below query.
iam preparing myself for CE-2013 exam.currently iam studying indoor i.e no acadmy or any hired teacher.i have learnt from a thread of this forum that one can't do away with a English teacher.on the other hand,of late,i was confident enough to prepare myself for english at home with valuable books.so,in the light of the above statements,seniors please put forward your suggestions and views regarding this teacher issue.
you can consult, ''exploring the world of English'' and ''Grammer book by Wren and Martin'', for grammer portion. Above all, practice is a must for composition paper, and for proper practice, you need a teacher for evaluation. So you can ask an expert to analyze your writings to overcome the mistakes and loopholes.
rabia butt (Wednesday, October 26, 2011)