View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 28, 2006

Barech is on a distinguished road

GOOSH ! Here comes my post after such a diverted interval of time
Well Imdad Bhai thank you for your inborn query you are not the first one to put this question forward, this question has already been asked several times and if you cast a glance over the previous posts in the same section of the forum this question has been elaborated and elucidated with abundance.
but I would prefer adding a little flavour of mine to it being in ISI is not a mere deal its indeed a collosal output of the efforts that you have putin while paving your way to the heights of your aspirations if you ask me as far as my interactions with ISI personals are concerned I find them brilliant and no offence intended to anyone even more accolade able then some CSPs getting into ISI is no doubt a demanding work out you have to stand up on your toes to get into ISI and believe its not a mere perception many of my friends have been through this experience and I have seen them testing their waters.
Every profession has its merits and demerits and the word which you used (sitting in the back ) sounds interesting to me not being in limelights functioning from the back pavilion letting no one to pull some crap putting some damn political pressure on you, not have to favour any one this what I call a Job of intense authority and I have even seen a DSP standing up to the inspector of ISI and saying what can I do for you Jeenab ?
I have no doubt in saying that so far ISI is the best option for people who want to live their life on their own terms with authority.
I can understand that everybody would not agree with me ( everbody has his own view of this world) but this what has been my experience and top of the line interaction with ISI and I have came to a point that if you are serious to yourself and want to live a simple creative and thrilling life ISI is the best choice for you.
and last but no the least Both ISI and CSS are as different to each other as fire and water the total (institution) (planning & implementation) (structure & managment) are absolutely different so please stop comparing and analyzing both on the same hand.
CSS is getting something out of nothing.
ISI is getting everything out of something.
I have to get some rest see ya all soon pray for me and of your friends may allah grant us the will to do something for ourselves and others
Keep in touch and respect to all of forum members.

Last edited by Barech; Thursday, December 28, 2006 at 10:16 PM.