Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 27, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet said: “Gabriel continued to recommend me about treating neighbors (kindly) so much that I thought he would order me to make them my heirs.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 43]

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet, (peace be upon him) said, "When any Muslim sends greetings to me, Allah returns my soul to me so that I may respond to his greetings." (Reported by Abu Daw'ud with a sound chain of authorities)

--------------------

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "HOLDING FAST TO THE QUR'AN AND THE SUNNAH" ✦

Narrated Hudhaifa (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) that Allah's Apostle (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa salam) said to us:

► "Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt it from the Sunna." Both Quran and Sunna strengthened their (the faithful believers') honesty.

[Bukhari: Book 9 Vol 92 Hadith 381]

‎--------------------

"Be mindful of Allah, [for] you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity, and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you, and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship." (Tirmidhi)

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, November 25, 2011 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shallowwater For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Thursday, October 27, 2011), Muhammadian (Thursday, October 27, 2011), Robina Qadeer (Thursday, October 27, 2011)