Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 27, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANISH_KHAN View Post
Dears, Is there anything like Re-totaling in PMS exam? If yes, what is the procedure and what is the last date?

Dear Danish & ALL:

1) Write a simple letter to the Chairman KPK PSC mentioning your subject i.e "Re-totaling of essay PMS 2011: "

2) Attach your PMS dmc with application.

3 ) Go to "Dairy Room" and handed over it to the personal there.
Or simply ask from any personal that where to submit the application.

4) There is no fee of re-totaling; Its free of cost.

P.S:

In your case, i.e;

Essay 33 (F) : (

Its almost impossible... but for your own satisfaction try it...

I am damn sure, they have not improved the marks of a single person. All these things are just a formality, no practical outcome...

Please first confirm from any KPK PSC authorize personal, that the last date of PMS re-totaling has not been ended over...

Lastly, I submitted my application on 17.10.2011 and got a letter on my home address today i.e 27.10.2011... So it takes 10 days...But again, please confirm that last date of Re-totaling is not ended...