View Single Post
Old Monday, October 31, 2011

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by polabomb View Post
Imran Khan Always plays a role of spoiler. In cricket He proved it to spoil the careers of many. He is the new Child of establishment Because the former child of Establishment NOW has his own agenda.

He is also like other Politician. He backed out his words.

Such as in case of Altif Hussain.

So called durne Against Zardarei regeime to finish it and then Nothing

The discarded members of other parties. Like lhr chapter president and many others. He is collecting the remaining team members of Musharif.

GOOD THING

Very well funded party.

Very Strong Madia Team.

RESULT

Victory of PPP OH NOT Zardari Party.
I agree with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
I am not sure as whether my vote will make any great deal of difference or not but the only untested politician who deserves it is Imran Khan.
It's nothing bad to have an experiance of untested. Hope is the only solution for Pakistan.

@ all those favouring IKhan

It takes a second to change your mind verbally in Pakistan but would take decades to change this strongly established system.
However,I wish good luck for my country and for my people.
May Pakistan live long and strong!