View Single Post
Old Monday, October 31, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 08568

sadia hussain will become famous soon enough
Default my differences with PTI

no doubt the strength was impressive at imran's rally ...but i have some logical differences with his plan
a) mr khan said PTI would end corruption, improve tax collection, improve education, rights of minority and others.....well every other party have more or less the same agenda the question is of ope rationalization..how would he implement this policy??
b)he said politicians should declare their assets ....this policy is already implemented and every ticket holder have to submit its assets before election commission, and he have renew this information every year...if he fails to do so, his membership is suspended till he do so....
c) end of war on terror: isnt a prudent decision at this point of time...we have come a long way..and suddenly rolling back will only hurt the interest of Pakistan...and good relations with Pakistan are good relations with US are inevitable...so i defer his anti American policies