Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Monday, October 31, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Ibn Abbas narrated that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Allah will dispel his worries of one who regularly prays for forgiveness, He will lead him out of trying situations, and grant him earnings from sources he does not anticipate." (Reported in Sunan Abu Dawud)

--------------------

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) kept standing (in prayer) so long that the skin of his feet would crack. I asked him: "Why do you do this, while you have been forgiven of your former and latter sins?'' He said, "Should I not be a grateful slave of Allah?''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

--------------------

Volume 7, Book 70, Number 551:
Narrated 'Abdullah RA:
I visited Allah's Apostle PBUH while he was suffering from a high fever. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." He said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you." I said, "Is it because you will have a double reward?" He said, "Yes, it is so. No Muslim is afflicted with any harm, even if it were the prick of a thorn, but that Allah expiates his sins because of that, as a tree sheds its leaves."
[Sahih Al Bukhari]

--------------------

On Suicide!
The Prophet said,
"Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever,
and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever,and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."
Hadith - Bukhari 7:670, Narrated Abu Huraira

--------------------

Abdullah bin Amr narrated that Rasul Allah (SAW) said:
“Two eyes will not be touched by Hellfire: An eye that cries from the fear of Allah, and an eye that spent the night in a guard post (in jihad) in the path of Allah.” [Tirmidhi]

--------------------

The Messenger of Allah(pbuh)taught his companions to seek refuge in Allah against all kinds of shirk by saying:O Allah!I seek refuge in You from associating anything with You knowingly and I ask forgiveness for that which I dont know.(AlBukhari and Ahmad)

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, November 25, 2011 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to shallowwater For This Useful Post:
Muhammadian (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)