View Single Post
Old Monday, October 31, 2011

BOKHARI2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadia hussain View Post
the point is now we need descriptions....Pakistani nation have to ask questions now...this is our right to ask HOW??? AND i hope we get the answers soon...otherwise i doubt sheer disappointment...which this nation can not afford any more
did we ask these question previously from the servants of america,what we have done to make the incumbent accountable no we havent done anything instead intentionally or unintentionly supported the Hippocrates of country. we all just voted on the basis of personality. we cannot doubt the positive intention of imran khan to save pakistan from these servants. who in pakistan has presented himself for accountability no one except imran khan. islam say : aamaal ka daro madaar intentions par hay.
atleast i feel and the crowd of yesterday which included( a baby of 6 months till the age of 80, disabled people included who travelled from the different parts just for the sake of our country) felt that yes this man can bring back golden days for pakistan. doubting imran khan intentions means not being patriotic.
HE IS THE ONLY PAKISTANI WHO HAS STRUGGLED FOR 18 YEARS WITH GOOD INTENTION AND POSITIVE INTENTION FOR OUR COUNTRY. I SALUTE HIM AND WILL INSHA ALLAH STAND BY HIM AS BEING A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI WHO FEELS PAIN FOR HIS COUNTRY.

YESTERDAYS CROWD WAS THE CROWD OF PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAT BY TV AND WATCHED HIS JALSA.