View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 01, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
For implementing his policies, Imran Khan first need to win the elections by a fair margin which still is a distant dream. In the first place what he needs to do is to raise such slogans which are practically possible, he should first clearly define what his line of action is, instead of raising the age old fake slogans that 'I will boost the economy', 'I will eliminate the corruption' etc etc. He should bring the honest, capable and sincere patriots in the front to represent him at the grass root level. Until and unless he does not act like this, he can only win in talk shows and slogan raising and that too not PTI but only 'himself'.

Regards,
I second to you brother. People are thinking that the PTI is is power. Sadia and her opinion supporters think that Imran khan must implement the PTI's manifesto by rubbing up "the lamp of Ala din." a party's manifesto can completely be implemented when the said party is in power.
Usman Cheema (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)