View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad iqbal Serwar View Post
Dear waqas, thanks for your detail reply, i had recieved the admission letterfor assistant security officer yesterday but could not recieve admission letter for civilian labour officer yet. i spoke to assistant director name Mr iqbal in islamabad he directed me to visit the FPSC Lahore office recently i just came back from FPSC lahore office they said that they had not recieved list of the candidates so wait till friday otherwise revisit us on friday. This is the whole scenerio to which i confronted till now, if you have any suggestion that can help me in this regard please forword me

Thanks in anticipation

Regards
AD IQBAL is a nice chap. Once he had contacted me for my letter addressed to chairman.
Dear wait for the admit card ,Inshallah it will be received by Friday.
I would suggest you not to waste your time in roaming around the regional offices,wait till Thursday.In case,you do not receive call letter then pay a visit to the concerned offices regarding the slip issue.
Good luck for Dy Ad airport security force.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Wednesday, November 02, 2011)