View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
all respected members,
i m very depressed now a days because of current affair preparation i read newspaper daily but after that forgot it.i really don't know how to prepare this subject because question in papers r totally different from our preparation .plz plz members kindly suggest me best options as i m preparing privately no other source to get help or advice.suggest me any book or method plz. as i really don't get any idea to prepare this
i shall be very thankful to u people.
thanks in advance.
regards.

was. @ angelstar you remind me of myself.
a year back i was also going through the same problem.but my friends and my own efforts were the main force which really helped me out.

my method was to first of all enlist all important topics which were frequently discussed by media echors.

then i started collecting material from Dawn news,foxnews,bbc news,foriegn journals.they are easily available on internet.(actually my friends searched every topic for me as no computer was there in my home)

now the question is which material is important that`s the major problem i faced then my teacher told me to just write down the past conditions,prestent situation and future suggestions,which is always mentioned at the end of every editorial,but you need to add more in it because it`s not necessary that you must agree with them all.

make a note book in which you can write all these things then at the end you don`t need to search here and there just read your own notes and that`s it

it will enhance your analytical skills and broaden your views regarding national and international events.

if you find any statistical data then write it down as well it will hwlp you in other subjects+ in your interview as well.

hope you get what it want to say.don`t worry you will be able to make good notes yourself you just need passion,hardwork and support of your friends.

we cssforum members are always here to sort out your problems if you need further help then do write here,we will try our level best to help you out.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
angelstar (Thursday, November 03, 2011), Capt Farhan (Saturday, April 21, 2012)