View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 03, 2011

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=jiashah;363325]brother i didn't blame muslims for the intolerance. i am talking about the world as a whole..... and one thing for your clearance, if u thought that i emphasized on muslims for intolerance, Islam is the only religion having clear cut way of life. its not a religion but a system, a compound and whole system, not for the muslims but for humanity. we, the muslims are supposed to spread love, respect and harmony, its not only a moral duty but a religious obligation. no other religion exhibits such tolerance which Islam has shown. Mohammad PBUH, had set the most most most enlightening example, we have been reading since childhood about an old lady who used to throw garbage on HIM PBUH... but all what HE PBUH showed was respect to her views and care for the humanity which made her accept Islam...and we, being the UMMATI's of THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH are obliged to follow HIS PBUH teachings. so if, in any way, my views are biased, i am guilty.....[/QUOT

These facts are true and accurate. Islam is the only religion which can save this world from day to day destructions and evils. Unfortunately Muslims are not true followers of Islam but more rightly it can be said that they themselves are ignorant to Islamic code of conducts and of those significance. Would we follow the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

There must not be any type of doubt in the minds of the people that Islamic will stop them to progress, but Islam would give them the courage and devotion. If we are Muslims then we proud of it and we will respect it, and do not hesitate to adopt its principles in our practical life. No fear from non Muslims...........
Fading Glimpse (Friday, November 18, 2011)