View Single Post
Old Friday, November 04, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidullah Gul View Post
Can any senior member tell me about the selection criteria after the exam..i.e how much weightages are given to Academic record and how much to css exam score and other related things?........ in addition plz tell me about if a person has a D.grad (49%) marks in his bachelors B.Sc but has a GPA 3.45 out of 4 in MBA, is he eligible for the exam? and if he performs well in the exams, how much are his chances to be selected.........thanks.
dear, according to css rules of every year one who has not secured second class/division in his/her bachelor degree can not apply for css but if he/she has 1st class/division in his/her masters degree with third class/divsion or D grade in his/her bachelor can apply for css.
NOTE:
according to HEC rules second class/divsion starts from 45% of total secured markes.
so if one has 49% of total secured marks in his/her bachalor degree as the case u mentioned, he/she without having first class or 3.45 CGPA out of 4 can apply for css.
Hamidullah Gul (Saturday, November 05, 2011)