View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2011

Hasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enoughHasan Raza Awan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumayunM View Post
Thanks to all of you. Well, Management Trainees, for sure, have a pre-defined career path, benifits, edge and progression in any organization. ABL to me is also a good and progressive bank. But, I don't want to do the job that just spoils your social life. Apart from that the satisfaction factor makes me to quit this job. Satisfaction related to my JD and most importantly from the religious point of view. On the other hand i want to continue my studies. The University that I am talking about is Air University, Islamabad. I have tried many times to just say good bye to ABL without having any future plans but didn't do so and waited for an opportunity to arise for me.
if u r not satisfied thaen quit ur job...Air uni is very good uni n if u want to continue ur studies thaen bank job doesn't stop u to do this but u have t menage it.. n rhi baat social life ki to bro practical life main aa k social life khaan rhti hai...so now p to u wt u r gonna decide.
we people have given our opinions.