Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2011

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

The Leader of the sons of Adam

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, and the first one for whom the grave is opened, and the first one to intercede and the first one whose intercession will be accepted.”

[Sahih Muslim]

---------------------

The Muslims Grey Hair

The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Grey hair is the light of a Muslim (on the Day of Resurrection). No Muslim turns grey in Islam but for every grey hair he will receive one reward and his status will be raised by one degree .”

[Al-Baihaqi - Classed as Sahih by Sh al-Albaani in Silsilat al- Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah (1243)]

---------------------

The Balance

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The Balance will be set up on the Day of Resurrection, and even if the heavens and the earth were to be weighed in it, they would fit. The angels will say, ‘O Lord! Who will be weighed in this?’ Allah will say, ‘Whoever I will among My creation.’ The angels will say, ‘Glory be to You. We did not worship You as You deserved to be worshipped.’”

[Al-Hakim - Classed as Sahih by Sh al-Albaani]

---------------------

The importance of prayer

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The first deed for which people will be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection will be their prayer. Our Lord will say to His angels, ‘Look at the prayer of My slave whether it is complete.’ If it is complete, it will be recorded as being complete, but if anything is lacking, He will say, ‘Look and see whether My slave offered any voluntary prayers.’ If he did any voluntary prayers, He will say, ‘Complete My slave’s obligatory prayers from his voluntary prayers.’ Then all other deeds will be judged in the like manner.”

[Abu Dawud - Classed as Sahih by Sh al-Albaani]

Last edited by marwatone; Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.