View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batoolj View Post
^^

Thanks for the answer by the way I've another question, I asked it in another thread but I guess its a dead thread so I'm going to ask here instead.

What if i just write only one group as my preference, would you advise against it, would it affect my allocation chances when I succeed to make it to the end? My only choice would be FSP and I'm from Balochistan and female. Or do you think its a risky way to show my preference?
You should mention all the groups according to your preferences to be on the safe side.
Only writing one group as your preference will give a negative impression as if you don't want and won't serve in any other group if you somehow cannot get your first choice.
Passing this exam and getting allocation in any group is in itself an achievement.Be ready to serve in any group.Later the choice will be yours but mention all the groups.