View Single Post
Old Monday, November 14, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Today, I got letter from Soneri Banki by email...here is it..

Dear Syed Muhammad Rizwan Ullah ROLL # : S_522

Congratulations! You have been selected to appear for the 2nd Phase of the “Trainee Officer Program” recruitment process. Details of Program are as follows:

Mode of Test: Computer based (No usage of calculators or any other calculating devices allowed)
Date & Time: Thursday - November, 24 2011 at 10.30am Sharp
Address : Soneri Bank Limited, Dress Code: Smart Casual
Training Division,
11th floor, Al-Rahim Towers,
I.I. Chundrigar Road,
Karachi
Phone (021) 111-567890 ext 2552

Details of Test:
Please note that the test will comprise of questions from:-
1) English 2) General Knowledge 3) Mathematics

You must reach the Testing Venue at least 15 minutes prior to the start of test. Late comers will not be accommodated.

Policy
· No TA/DA will be paid to out of city candidates.

· Only Candidates clearing the written test will be called in for an interview.

· Joining offer will be made only to candidates successfully clearing both the written test and the interview.

Training Program Details
· Final Successful candidates as “Trainee Officers (TO)” will undergo a six months’ rigorous training comprising of both theoretical and on-job practical training.

· During the training TOs will be required to sit for and clear exams, covering different areas of banking and one Comprehensive exam at End of Training

· TOs failing more than one exams or just the Comprehensive Exam will be separated from the Training program.

· Candidates joining the Training Program will also be required to sign, at the time of joining the program, a 2½ years bond valuing to Rs.100,000 with the Bank.

Salary:
· During the training, TOs will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.8,000.

· Upon successfully completing all the requirements of the training program i.e. clearing the required number of exams and passing the final interview, TOs will be absorbed in the regular services of the Bank in Officer cadre Grade III (O.G III) with a starting salary of Rs.16,000 per month.

· Soneri Bank follows a Pay for Performance criteria; therefore annual increments & subsequent promotions are linked with Annual Performance Reviews.

In case of your inability to join us under the above given policies and rewards please inform us prior to appearing for the Written Test.

Regards,
Yours truly,

Syed Abdul Rafey Qadri
Vice President & Head
Training Division