Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

The Prophet (SAW) said - " A true beliver is not involved in taunting or frequently cursing(others) or indecency or abusing" (AL- Tirmidhi)

---------------------

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"
Vol 3, Bk 31, No: 127
[sahih bukhari]

---------------------

Narrated Al-Mughira: The Prophet said, "Allah has forbidden you ( 1 ) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others ( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property."

---------------------

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

---------------------

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (R.A):
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The people most loved by me from amongst my Ummah would be those who would come after me but everyone amongst them would have the keenest desire to catch a glimpse of me even at
the cost of his family and wealth.
[sahihMuslim]

---------------------

“He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophets in Paradise .” [Al-Tirmidhi Hadith no. 249. Narrated by Al-Hasan al-Basri]

Last edited by marwatone; Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to shallowwater For This Useful Post:
Muhammadian (Wednesday, November 16, 2011)