View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Banned

Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough
Default Suspicious Recruitment Procedure of MoD!

Hello friends

I have a little scenario here to discuss regarding the recruitment procedure of MoD. As we all know, an advertisement appears in the news papers stating that applications are required for recruitment in Ministry of Defence and a test based on written, psychological and an interview will be conducted to select the candidates. The advertisement only mentions the Ministry of Defence and not any particular department, the rumours are that these jobs are for iSi which appear under the cover of MoD. The exams are conducted in a very loose fashion, only two papers for written test, then the result of written test is announced after little more than a year and the whole process takes two years or little more.
My point is that if these jobs are meant for iSi then how come the recruitment procedure is so casual, I mean for induction in Armed forces and Civil service the ISSB and CSS are conducted in high esteem and have relatively higher standard of selection procedure i.e. twelve written papers of honors level, compared to only two for MoD, also what's the point behind announcing the result of written test comprised of only two papers, after a whole long year.
What I am wondering about is that is it possible that all that MoD stuff is only fake and is meant to fool the audience and real recruitment happens behind the curtains, after all an iSi is supposed to have very high standards and its recruitment and selection procedure should also be out of the world!.
Can anyone genuinely explain the time period it takes i.e. two years?