View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 17, 2011

god of war is on a distinguished road

Ahmed dear,

To concisely answer you r question,

1. The lengthy time period and ambiguity attached with the MoD exams is precisely so, to maintain secrecy of the highest order so that influence can be evaded by the organization.

2. I can assure you that MoD exercises the highest paradigms of meritocracy however a very minuscule percentage of seats can or may have to be adjusted to influential candidates. I have very high doubts about that as well, reason being the highly sensitive nature of the said org and job.

3. MoD recruits civilians as well, not all posts are filled in my armed forces personnel. There are specific and logical reasons for this which should not be discussed openly in a public forum.

4. MoD employs the best of the best for their civilian seats. And it may be said that the exams for the same are the toughest after CSS and PCS. Last time around 35000 candidates applied and only around 380 were selected to the 2nd phase of testing; that's less that 2%!

5. If you're interested, work hard for it, this ain't no measly 100 mcq easy peasy departmental exam.

regards, god of war