View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 17, 2011
Banned

Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough

Bro, I know iSi is no joke, and for that particular reason I am making this point that induction of personnel under Mod based on the test of mere essay writing skills and current affairs and a childish intelligence/psychological test and an interview which reportedly doesn't last more than ten fifteen minutes, can't be what an internationally renowned spy agency would base its induction criteria on. Thing is that all this MoD stuff appears to be only a cover, to fool God knows whom, because people from other secret services would know that such things are done much differently rather in such obvious fashion. However my point is that I suspect that the recruitment and induction is actually done secretly based on the criteria of their own and not by taking written tests and interview. Also feel free to discuss whatever the knowledge you may have because we are under no oath to keep things secret, let the issue of secrecy be dealt with by who are actually responsible for this and I hope they will be doing a good job.