View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Najabat is on a distinguished road

Dear Fellows I agree Saddams Past was nothing more but a dictatorship.I also agreed Saddam should be punished for his cruelties But dear fellows i don't think it right that a Muslim leader is punished by a court which is by laws an American Court of justice lead by a Kurd Biased Judge.Well its nice if Saddams Execution decision was taken by Free Trial by Iraqi Pannel according to Crytal clear Procees of judgement.In case of Saddam The trial is taken under decision by greatest cruel of the world MR.Bush.If Saddam is liable to Death for clearing Mutiny in Iraq then Bush has killed thousands and thousands of Innocent People in Iraq Only.If justice is followed then first hang should be Bush not Saddam.
Second I want to clear some poits hammering in common people minds including me.First Iraq's attack over Kuwait was not totally wrong.Everyone knows Kuwait was just a state of Iraq.But due to western and American interst of Energy reservoir,it is separeted form Iraq by so called Western Attorneys.Secondly Saddams Attack on Kurd Area was just an after jolt of a severe rebellion by Kurds.I am not appreciating that cruel act of destruction.But just presenting the on grounds situation of that time.And remember Kurds people are always discussed as rebellion nature people in all thrree states of their existance including Turkey,Iran and Iraq.Keep in mind in Iraq due to several ethnic groups its really difficult to manage it by a single attorney.When every day is a fear of Mutiny.
Well its just a glimpse of history.In current scenario, Saddam's execution doesn't seems to bow down the Sectarian violence in Iraq but it provides a wave to violence in Iraq. The key to us is Please be united since United we stand divided we fall.And our strengths should be used only against Our first enemy not towards ourselves.