View Single Post
Old Friday, November 18, 2011

chemguy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

It is one thing to spread Islam, but forgetting the family responsibilities and making Tableegh the only priority in life? There are countless examples of veteran Tableeghi's whose families are fed up of them.

I remember a woman in my neighbourhood bemoaning marrying a Tablighi fellow. She had two small kids (about 8 years old) to look after, and her family used to live far away, when her husband went for a tabligh for 6 months, then came back for a month only, then again went for a year. Can you imagine her sentiments? She said she was going to torch herself in Raiwand.

Sometimes, the lonely woman left behind forms liaison.

What do you think their children are going to grow up as? Virtually without a father to impart proper values?

Tablihi's argument? Allah is there for my family. For God's sake be rational! Use your head!

I hate Tablighi's because they are imparting the wrong values. Family is a VERY important responsibility and the head of family is responsibly for feeding them. All Tablighi Senior Mullahs ever do is feel joy when a guy goes out often, notwithstanding his family's condition!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemguy For This Useful Post:
khuhro (Thursday, November 24, 2011), MaShWaNeE (Sunday, November 27, 2011), ShahbazEllahi (Saturday, November 26, 2011)