View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 19, 2011
Banned

Ahmad786Khan will become famous soon enough

Yes, may be I am wrong and it all is what it actually appears to be. I am only making a hypothesis not passing any final verdict, as all I have is few suspicions and not any confirmed information. Just to make an argument if we review the procedure MoD adopts i.e. first the job ad is under the name of MoD and iSi is mentioned no where, now, how would one aspiring to join iSi will come to know that this is for intelligence purposes and not some administrative work in defence ministry, as compared to the advertisement for the IB where it clearly states that the recruitment is for intelligence functions. Does MoD want to let know its aspirants that they are hiring for iSi or do they want to hide this fact. They don't mention it while rumours are all around that iSi is recruiting, which obviously come from the same source which makes the advertisement otherwise if they wanted to keep things secret no one would ever come to know. Also the time duration it takes is only to confuse its applicants and none else because your training in real time as I suspect starts from the very day you actually submit your application forms and the suspense goes on for a couple of years and you gradually come to know that how deep the rabbit hole actually is, coz this sounds more like real secret organization otherwise merely clerical cover and typewriter stuff might actually not be the objective of an organization meant to counter the Zionists and the CiA's and the MOsads. Only few of the respective people will know the fact, we are only making assumptions for the educational purposes and little chit chat about the secret world hidden from our eyes.

Regards.