View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 04, 2007

Barech is on a distinguished road

Asalam U Alaikum
Good morning or evening to you all
I am extremely sorry for not being brisk enough to comply and reply to your posts more briskly I was in village and emotionally engaged in celebrating my eid over there and believe me village is one of a place you definitely want to be in when it comes to eid, enough of this expatiation let get back to the theme of he topic.
While castng a glance over your posts I thought I were in some sort of seance or what I am not a philiospher brother "A goof" and I am a forthright person bro "impossible" its all about assesing the true essence of sentence with accord to the gesture you portray
Lets analyze ISI and CSS in the light to social prospect and perspective.
Before elaborating I want to make sure that this post does not end up in as "jumble of incoherent diction" so thats why at the very outset I would prefer jotting "every job has its merit and demerits" I would define both subjects in three walks and three words which are every little boys dream.

AUTHORITY
ISI : The word ISI itself stands for authority and the jolly and lively example of which is our politics and no offence intended to anyone and respect to all our CSPs work under the jurisdiction of our ministers and these ministers as every literate pakistani knows are produced and cultivated by whom ? simply three words ISI.

CSS : CSPs no doubt have multidimensional responsibilites and authorities but its acclimatized and limited to general public and as many of you have seen in nation services it directly and indirectly effects and affects the general public (labour and transporter etc) so by all the utterance we can say that CSPs are less empowered and less authorized then ISI personals.

SOCIAL RECOGNITION :

CSS: CSPs are more recognized socially because as the aforementioned statment depicts they are acclimatized and limited to general public they directly deal public affairs and stay in the limelight so thats why CSPs are more respected and socially recognized in our society and I think without further adding thats why our young hot shots prefer becoming CSPs rather then testing their waters somewhere else ! and apart from all this I admire CSPs and they are indeed respected and their contribution means alot to this country.

ISI : ISI does not directly deals the public, have you ever seen a rider on a horse the horse simply runs having no sense of direction where he is going or what he is doing; he simply abids his mentor (the rider) to show him the direction and with accord to the current scenario you can call ISI the rider the work horse of ISI are (ministers) they maintain and administrate through their work horses and I have no doubt in sayin that ISI is a Intelligence subject and Intelligence personals want to remain in the back and thats their job obligation arriving on conclusion one can very well asses ISI is less recognized socially then CSPs.

Ok respected members I have some commitments to fullfill will get in touch with you soon and continue my post further I wrote all this in amid haste racing through the short time I had
See ya soon respect to all of the forum members
Yours Well Wisher
Jahanzeb khan Barech