View Single Post
Old Monday, November 21, 2011

ArsalanTheRock will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShahbazEllahi View Post
Well done Arsalan.
You were the first drop of water on the dried, buring soil longing for the rain.
The questions were kind of odd as dont know the answers to most of them.
I would be glad to know the answers of PMS and secteriat structure in particular and the difference between FR and FATA.

Once again best of luck to Arsalan.
Regards
Thnx brother....

What is the difference between an agency and FR?
For administrative purposes, FATA contains six small units called Frontier Regions which are named after adjacent settled districts. Frontier Regions are transition areas or buffer between FATA and the adjoining settled districts of the KPK. The administration of the Frontier Regions is carried out by the district coordination officer of a neighboring named district. The overall administration of the frontier regions is carried out by the FATA Secretariat, based in Peshawar and reporting to the Governor of KPK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
best of luck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesharaja View Post
best of luck Arsalan
Allah Almighty knows better
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
Wish u very best of luck Arsalan Bhai

Your brief and reserved expression, in this particular thread indicates, as if u don't want to share the details ( which i totally respect ).

But plz write as much as possible about the other side of your interview table, i mean all that what was said or expressed by the honourable panel.

And one thing more, did u also appear in css2011?
Yup i appeared in CSS-2011....the so called honorable panel was good but little bit aggressive as i said earlier....especially the chairman...what he meant was that the other candidate should not take the interview lightly.....
MaShWaNeE (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), prestigious (Monday, November 21, 2011), ShahbazEllahi (Monday, November 21, 2011)