View Single Post
Old Monday, November 21, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camran View Post
@ Mano g

....if Nawaz Sharif had done any corruption, Musharraf would never let him go anywhere.he is not a pious though but better than anyone else.

Musharaf let him go because he asked for indemnity on the intervention of Saudis and Rafiq Harriri. The document is still with PPP hawks, for your record

@ Farah

Pakistan became atomic power because of Bhutto. He sacrificed his life for it. Henry Kissinger said “We will create an example out of you” but Bhutto didn’t falter. Nawaz did play a decisive role but do not forget that every ruler whether civilian or military has a role in atomic programme.

I have mentioned in detail that he hijacked long march to secure Punjab government and topple PPP by using Judiciary. As for the heroics of Shahbaz, you can read the earlier posts of mine but please donot insult Jinnah by comparing Shahbaz with him.
kindly compare others with N league as well.........i will still say that he is much much better than anybody else......