View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2011
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsalanTheRock View Post
I was the first one and entered the room...there were 5 people...including the chairman, 2 members and 2 other men that i dont know....

Chairman asked me questions about the US war on terror, Pakistan contribution in war on terror, the recent memo gate conspiracy....Osama bin laden operation....PMS structure...the secretariat group and field or whatever that is....

The second member asked me about nehru report and reaction of quaid e azam, he told me to write the spelling of appetite and consonance...LOLZ...the third one asked me about the difference between FATA and FR....Print advertisement and Electronic advertisement....

Fourth one asked about The Great Game and fifth one asked me about Financial Management as i had done MBA finance.....

It was 15 to 20min interview.....for me it was strange but lets see what happens....cant say anything about the satisfaction level....

Greets

@Arsalan:

Honestly speaking read your interview post now because it was on the first page that's why... : )

@The second member asked me about nehru report and reaction of quaid e azam, he told me to write the spelling of appetite and consonance...LOLZ...:

yar, this person seems to me a matric pass... lol
Hate such historical questions...
But good questions asked by all other members... nicee... : )

Want to see you a PMS officer...

MaShWaNeE and all others respected members:
Now your turn, get ready... all the very very best... Keep your morale up.... : )
ArsalanTheRock (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), MaShWaNeE (Thursday, November 24, 2011)