Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain. Leo Buscaglia

“It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.” Khalil Gibran

‎" Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change . . . " Anonymous

only people who r below ur standard comment on u, but those who r above u, they just smile on ur mistakes, so next time if someone comments on u, just give them a cute SMILE

‎"Words dont have the power to HURT u...

Unless the person who said it means a lot to u ...=)"

Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame.

“Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” Nicholas Sparks

When u give importance 2 people they think dat u r always free..
But they never understand dat u make urself available 4 them everytym.."

Relationship is not holding hands while you understand each other
Its about having lots of misunderstandings & still not leaving each other’s
hands.,.....!!!

Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. So any time you see darkness in your life it means ALLAh is developing a beautiful future for you

Good decisions come from experience, but experience comes from bad decisions. This is life. So, dont wory for any mistake. Learn from them and go ahead.

We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us. Kahlil Gibran

Life is too short ..just like smoke ... & water ... so live with honesty dignity ...self respect & truth & do experience n accept failures with decency ,,,,don't regret ...just learn & Be positive ... it will end .... nothing lasts for ever ... not me ..neither U ...

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Troubles and turmoil are often the steppingstones to greater and bigger dreams. This is difficult to see in the midst of trouble, but having even the smallest mustard seed of faith will help propel you forward...

‎" The one that has a Good Friend , does not need a Mirror " Rumi .

The best of Friends never lie ... however unpalatable , they speak the truth
and in so doing , oblige you to be your best possible Self !

Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night of the day, thou canst not then be false to any man." ~ William Shakespeare

We need not be afraid to touch, to feel, to show emotion. The easiest thing in the world is to be what you are, what you feel. The hardest thing to be is what other people want you to be. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The successful person and the unsuccessful one have one thing in common.
Twenty - Four Hours a Day ! Time is limited ... but it is an equal resource to all ...Spend your Time wisely ... make something of your Life !

There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem. —Harold Stephens

"If you r right then there is no need to get angry" & "if u r wrong then you dont have any right to be angry"

Expression Of Eyes Can Be Read By Every One But Depression Of Heart Can Be Read Only By Best One Care For Every One But Dont Lose The Best One..!

Treat everyone with LOVE even those who are rude to you not because they are not Nice But because you are NICE.

‎"If you stand for a reason be prepared to stand alone like a tree,and if you fall on the ground then fall as a seed that grows back to fight again."

The worst thing in the world is not being alone ...
It is being surrounded by people that make you feel like you're alone.

Every 1’s life is like a book
First cover represents the Birth,
Last cover is Death & the cetner pages r all empty!
It’s upto us how 2 fill those empty pages,
Each day a new page with adventures 2 experience,
lesson 2 learn & gud deeds 2 replicate.
HAVE A COLORFUL PAGE EVERYDAY

‎"Nobody can touch words but words do touch everybody.We are the master of our unspoken words and slave of our spoken words."

There are only two people, who can tell you the truth about you...
A friend who has lost his temper !!
&
An enemy who starts loving you !!

Tough people aren't born that way, they become that way when no one's there to wipe their TEARS away.

I regret nothing in my life. Even if my past was full of hurt, I still look back and smile, because my past made me who I am today and made me stronger

Truth is like surgery.
It may hurt, bt it cures.
& lie is like a pain killer.
It gives relief at that point of time but
Shows its side effects later!!

Silence and smile are two powerfull tools. smile is the way to solve many problems and sielence is the way to avoid many problems

Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighting your concern for yourself ~ John McNaughton

Understanding is Deeper than Knowledge....., There are many people who Know us but very few who Understanding us."

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Weak desire brings weak results." - Napoleon Hill

The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. — William Wordsworth

Life offers opportunity either to pick up pearls and throw away pebbles, or to pick up pebbles and throw away pearls.

God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them..

Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

You should save the best part of yourself ...
For the person who deserves you.

Feelings Are The Most Delicate Things In Life...
Never Hurt Them When Anyone Truly Shows To You.
Because It Is Said:
Today It's Me who is hurting... Tomorrow It's You...!

“You can't understand where someone's going unless you understand where they've been.”

“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”

Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.

A BAD Attitude is like a FLAT Tyre, You cannot reach ANYWHERE Until
You CHANGE it..!!!

"we cant solve the prolems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them" (albert einstein)

Tears don't come when u miss a person but they come when you don't want to miss
a person"

Never raise ur voice,just improve the quality of ur Arguement!!!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

People never improve unless they look to some standard or example higher or better than themselves. -Tryon Edwards

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.

“If you really want to help the people, tell them the truth! They may not like it and they may even hate you; yet again, tell them the truth!” ~ (Mehmet Murat ildan Words of Wisdom, Aphorisms, Wise Sayings, Quotations).

The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are sure while the intelligent are full of doubt.

‎"Eventually people will realize that mistakes are meant for learning not repeating."

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

" There's one sad truth in life I've found While journeying east and west - The only folks we really wound Are those we love the best. We flatter those we scarcely know, We please the fleeting guest, And deal full many a thoughtless blow To those who love us best. "

Ella Wheeler Wilcox.

"Darkness never disappears by talking about lamps."

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful.

Don't tell people you are Muslim!Show them you are a Muslim!«
•Remember!•
»Action speak louder than words«

Being the best is great, you are number 1. but, Being unique is greater, you are the only 1 =))

I wish not this world nor cosmos whole,
Save that I know the essence of soul.
So kindle my kowtows with melting glee,
Move the world and heavens in trance with me
Iqbal

As two fuse in love, the more does intuition grow, the more does one understand whether the other is happy, or pleased, or displeased, whatever distance may separate them. This is nothing but just the unity of the one person with the other.

When you have friends, don’t expect your friends to fill your emptiness. When you get married, don’t expect your spouse to fulfill your every need. When you’re an activist, don’t put your hope in the results. When you’re in trouble don’t depend on yourself. Don’t depend on people. Depend on God

Life is all risk. There are those who take them and move forward. And there are those who hide from them and stay in one place. Which are you?

If you live your life fully, you will die only once. But if you are scared of every step, fear will kill you day after day. Paulo coelho.

May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.