View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Kahlon View Post
Dear members and aspirants

What i would like to ask from u members is: 1- due to time constraints im going to cover the whole syllabus in 10 days,come what
may.plz suggest list of topics that i MUST prepare.

2- plz suggest me 2 books to best prepare the subject.style of preparing is cramming headings/outlines.i would like 1 book for concepts and another book most useful for making these notes.

Ur immediate help will be highly appreciated.

God bless
For covering it in 10 days keep in mind the following things, I covered it in 8 days for my 2011 attempt.
1. Do selective study, cover only most repeated questions of geography mentioned in the following thread.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...raphy-1-a.html
2. Use Jehangir's top 20 along with whatever you are using.
3. Divide the time intelligently, set small targets and make sure you achieve them.
Best of luck!

Regards,
Hamza Kahlon (Monday, November 28, 2011), Mrubab (Tuesday, January 10, 2012), Omer (Monday, November 28, 2011)