View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011

asif_ijaz78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadem View Post
I have been reading comments on this forum quietly for the last few months, finally today i have joined the forum because the confusions being promoted on this forum got too much as far as I think.

I am surprised to see you guys discussing on such small things, most of you have not even spent a single day in the field and making such big statements as if no one around knows better than you.

Being a senior by several years, let me make one thing very clear that things are not the way these appear on their face. Most of the members on this forum have been discussing and sometimes even making really rude statements. Dear all PSP and DMG both are really good groups, you cant compare these groups coz nature of job in both cases is totally different. It would be really unfair to compare these 2 groups, rather they cant be even compared. Remember one thing when groups are opted in CSS exam, ofcourse candidates do not know about the ground realities of PSP or DMG, for me the true decision can be made by discussing the matter with almost 10 officers (5 from DMG & 5 from PSP), these 10 officers must have a job experience of around 10 years. I think then you will be able to make a right choice ac aptitude. I opted for PSP on its face value;, gun men, uniform,cars and salutes all that attracted me...but believe me "all that glitters is not gold" so please stop making irresponsible statements against any group, no doubt DMG/PSP are the top groups but which group ended where in which year doesnt let down or promotes the other group. I can write 100 pages on the pros n cons of both groups n hopefully from time to time i'll keep on writing something about these 2 groups, so that prospective CSS qualifiers can make a right choice.
Dear Brother do share your experience. Do u regret ur decision to join PSP ?? if yes , why