View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011

Roha Mustafa will become famous soon enoughRoha Mustafa will become famous soon enough
Default eleventh hour strategy...

hey all ,,, m gonna share my strategy for preparation as only 2 months are left , if u find it useful do pray for me and if u don't find it worthwhile still pray for me

Assuming u haven't covered any subject , then no problem just don't think about how much time is left just think u have to put ur 100% n leave rest up-to the GOD
u have to study 10 to 12 hours a day or u can extend it .
now u have to give 10 days to the specific subject which u select to cover alongside the essay , CA , English .and EDS , these subjects to be given 2 hours each daily and and 4 to 5 hours to ur optional subject ,,got it ..
now for eds u have to just solve the past papers , solve one paper daily if possible from this
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...ce-1991-a.html

OK, now essay , start making outline daily , search website n collect data on any particular topics and then start writing a little paragraph on those outlines , but u have to do it on DAILY BASIS , and for English solve precise and comprehension that is must font rely on idioms ,and other tiny stuff , but u can cram pair of words from Sadat book , they can earn u 10 marks solid.
OK CA , again there are some hot topics listed on forum , note them and start collecting data on that , or u can but a good current affairs journal like Jahangir quarterly journal .
baqi Allah p chor do......tension nai laini
ar don't forget to solve objectives ,, don't skip them , u can buy books of objectives or can solve from past years papers
.. wish u all best
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roha Mustafa For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Monday, November 28, 2011), mommy (Monday, November 28, 2011), naina khan (Saturday, December 17, 2011), saadi butt (Wednesday, December 21, 2011), Wajya (Monday, November 28, 2011)