View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2011

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roha Mustafa View Post
hey all ,,, m gonna share my strategy for preparation as only 2 months are left , if u find it useful do pray for me and if u don't find it worthwhile still pray for me

Assuming u haven't covered any subject , then no problem just don't think about how much time is left just think u have to put ur 100% n leave rest up-to the GOD
u have to study 10 to 12 hours a day or u can extend it .
now u have to give 10 days to the specific subject which u select to cover alongside the essay , CA , English .and EDS , these subjects to be given 2 hours each daily and and 4 to 5 hours to ur optional subject ,,got it ..
now for eds u have to just solve the past papers , solve one paper daily if possible from this
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...ce-1991-a.html

OK, now essay , start making outline daily , search website n collect data on any particular topics and then start writing a little paragraph on those outlines , but u have to do it on DAILY BASIS , and for English solve precise and comprehension that is must font rely on idioms ,and other tiny stuff , but u can cram pair of words from Sadat book , they can earn u 10 marks solid.
OK CA , again there are some hot topics listed on forum , note them and start collecting data on that , or u can but a good current affairs journal like Jahangir quarterly journal .
baqi Allah p chor do......tension nai laini
ar don't forget to solve objectives ,, don't skip them , u can buy books of objectives or can solve from past years papers
.. wish u all best
Your idea sound quite good but at the same time, they do need COMMITMENT, CONCENTRATION AND CONSISTENCY to thrive in your pursuit.
I can add to it the tips that would enable you to revise your course even more than 15 times prior to the exams.
Here is the detail.

Memory 2 types ki hoti hai. pata hai na?
1. Active memory
2. Passive memory
Whatever we revise is stored in our active memory while what we have forgotten is stored in our passive memory.
Ek CSP officer koi jin nahi hota ke wo CSS clear kar jaye ya prominent position le. Too many revisions have helped them memorize lots of things.
Firstly, make bullet notes of your topics.
Suppose you prepare topic # 1 first day in 2 hours.
Next day, before starting topic # 2. give just 10 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and then start topic # 2
And then the next day, before starting topic # 3. give just 5 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and 10 minutes for topic # 2 and then start topic # 3
The next day, the older the topic gets, the lesser number of minutes will be required for your revision
You will see that you will be revising your topic in 1 minute only since it develops it creates pictorial memory
Believe me, aap ko ye bhi yaad hoga ke kis topic ke kis page ke kon si headings hain
It will work wonders for you.
Iss tarah aap ki more than 15 revisions ho jayen gi
I hope i don't exaggerate but aap just topic ka naam sun ke ye bata saken gi ke iss ke pehle words kya hain or last or middle ke kya.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ainuddin Kibzai For This Useful Post:
azharmasoodkhan (Thursday, December 01, 2011), Bazgha Saleem Khan (Sunday, December 25, 2011), mastspidy (Tuesday, November 29, 2011), meerab sweet (Friday, November 22, 2013), mommy (Tuesday, November 29, 2011), saadi butt (Wednesday, December 21, 2011), syeda naqvi (Friday, December 02, 2011), syeda sahar (Tuesday, November 29, 2011), Wajya (Monday, November 28, 2011)