View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zinnia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
Your idea sound quite good but at the same time, they do need COMMITMENT, CONCENTRATION AND CONSISTENCY to thrive in your pursuit.
I can add to it the tips that would enable you to revise your course even more than 15 times prior to the exams.
Here is the detail.

Memory 2 types ki hoti hai. pata hai na?
1. Active memory
2. Passive memory
Whatever we revise is stored in our active memory while what we have forgotten is stored in our passive memory.
Ek CSP officer koi jin nahi hota ke wo CSS clear kar jaye ya prominent position le. Too many revisions have helped them memorize lots of things.
Firstly, make bullet notes of your topics.
Suppose you prepare topic # 1 first day in 2 hours.
Next day, before starting topic # 2. give just 10 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and then start topic # 2
And then the next day, before starting topic # 3. give just 5 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and 10 minutes for topic # 2 and then start topic # 3
The next day, the older the topic gets, the lesser number of minutes will be required for your revision
You will see that you will be revising your topic in 1 minute only since it develops it creates pictorial memory
Believe me, aap ko ye bhi yaad hoga ke kis topic ke kis page ke kon si headings hain
It will work wonders for you.
Iss tarah aap ki more than 15 revisions ho jayen gi
I hope i don't exaggerate but aap just topic ka naam sun ke ye bata saken gi ke iss ke pehle words kya hain or last or middle ke kya.
Great tip. Thanks.
But notes bnany main boht time lagta hai... jo ab hmare pas nahi hai... what you say?