View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
brother can u plz give me ur email id.plz brother
I will add it in my profile max by day end tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amna rafiq View Post
Congratulations!!
please tel...Shall we prepare according to the syllabus or concentrate past papers??
In short, both. Going through past papers always helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscez View Post
@mani

u r da only one who said not to read dawn newspaper ...y ?/
I never said that. Also Amna Rafiq's reply sums up what I actually meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscez View Post
nd 4 eds u recommended jahangir's book, topics are not in detail...nd in exam we have to write in detail ...yeah ?
I recommended Kashmiri's book. IMO it is sufficient for acing the EDS paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
Heartiest Congratulations!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doli View Post
dear sir
As u mentioned in your assumptions section that one need to passed O and A levels...but what for others who came through matric system?...is this strategy workfull for them also or anything more they need to do..?
No need to call me sir. I am probably younger than you The biggest test to check if something is working for you is to attempt a mock exam. What I can suggest is that follow my strategy for a month and then try to solve the 2011 papers. If you manage to complete the papers in required time with majority correct answers, viola! Otherwise, you would know this strategy is not for you.

I personally feel this strategy is not for everyone. Thats why I added the 'disclaimer' and some 'pre-requisites'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umair jarwar View Post
If this strategy will be followed then I bet for your FAILURE....if you do not agree with me then try it and you will know. Simply.
Read the thread again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mani1 For This Useful Post:
amna rafiq (Wednesday, November 30, 2011), Jaanlevaa (Sunday, November 30, 2014)