View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 01, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by amna rafiq View Post
congratulations!!
kindly suggest me books for sociology,journalism & IR you consulted for prepration...
thanks a lot. for journalism abid tihami, sociology notes plus jakharani and for ir notes plus current affairs. I suggest u to have good command over current affairs with reference to ur optional subjects as papers r getting a new trend now. if u go through the papers of 2011 u will come to know that papers r related to current affairs mostly...

i will explain every paper's strategy v soon inshaALLAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
yep
Prepped in 1 month. For accounting (200 marks) only 1 day prep, journalism (3 days), forestry (3 days), EDS (7 days)
Great indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHMATULLAH View Post
congrates bro .... & i want to know which work u say "Smart work"..???can u elobrate..??
I think 1 must need "Hard work" for loads of 12 subject...
thanks a lot, there r 12 papers with no or very less gap that is why only those get success who work smartly. hard workers find hard luck in css exams at times, as css exam's trend is changing now. SMART WORK means that u work on a very fruitful plan with less time and maximum output. u must know the scoring techniques in every paper and the art of attempting the paper. i will share all the techniques about every paper of mine inshaALLAH very soon.

Nasrullah Yousafzai

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Thursday, December 01, 2011 at 01:44 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
amna rafiq (Thursday, December 01, 2011), madiha alvi (Thursday, October 17, 2013), syeda naqvi (Friday, December 02, 2011)