View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 01, 2011

amna rafiq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FareedSheikh View Post
Slam !!
As per my experience (as I have cleared the written by the Grace of Allah) I would like to share some tips 4 you.
There is no rocket science in it
Just take half and hour in every paper and prepare small outline of four questions which u have to do and whatever u get remind put in outline and then mark it no ( I mean wat to write 1st and then what to write 2nd)
Follow this pattern in every paper
And for essay
Take even 1 hour for outline, go to last page make rough outline then giv it number and make it final outline
And then do paper

Write some verse in the beginning as per the topic if u can and at the end put some proverb
And one thing I was very bad in remembering quote
Soooo if even u r preparing selected topics for essay try to remember 2 or 3 verses/quote w.r.t that topics

I was preparing from last 6 month for papers and also I am doing job so I took one month leave and prepared hard ( used to sleep just 3 hours in 24 hours and blv me I used to sleep so much but in one month I controlled sleep so easily) My optional were following; if u need any help let me know please

Psychology
Journalism (Many people dropped that coz last year result of journalism was disaster – don’t take that thing in consideration just blv in you oky)
Sociology
Business admn
Muslim Law

Stay blessed
Heartiest congratulations!!
three of mine sujects are same as yours journalis,sociology & psychology
please recomend books for these...there are so many suggestion on this forum regarding book selection but so many chioces cause confusion...so do suggest only 1 or 2 books for each subject....