View Single Post
Old Friday, December 02, 2011

masif118 is on a distinguished road
Default UN on our soil

Yes I agree UN is a type of catalyst working on a set agenda of Western countries. I my self worked in one of the UN organs in Pakistan. During my tenure I realized many things. The United Nations has huge amount of spending in Pakistan in different sectors such as Education, Health, Protection, Shelter, WASH, Nutrition and many more, the question I have always in my mind, that how come, an international organization can be soooo good to Pakistan. In one hand they call our beloved country a Terrorist country, on the other hand they help us building and improving our social condition.

There bust be some thing wrong in the bottom, keeping in view their activities in terms of geographical information and on ground data. They keep funding based on statistical analysis of data and call it a planning based on data, here is a question that, end of the day where these data flow????? and who use it for what purpose.

please think how an enemy can be so good to us..... I may call it carrot and stick policy !!!!!