View Single Post
Old Friday, December 02, 2011

Hamza Kahlon is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy View Post
The example of Pakistani Media/Politics/Army is something like this:

Pakistan is like Ahmadinejad in this cartoon - Claiming it to be deliberate without proof, and calling EVERY news in contradiction a lie/propaganda. Pakistan has ZERO proof of this being intentional.

I like the way you went through this issue logically, but if US is right about Pakistan giving green light, this would mean that Nato forces gave coordinates to Pakistan to know whether that location was occupied by its army, and Pakistan gave the green light.

Army claims 80 per cent of Mohmand cleared | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Schools reopen in Mohmand area after three years | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Militants attack tribal leader’s residence in Mohmand | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Four killed in attack on homes of anti-Taliban elders in Mohmand | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Stop living under the lie that all western media does is propagate lies.

2) Traveled 2 km inside Pak territory TO ATTACK CHECK POST?
ZERO PROOF!
3) Yes, but nobody knows why they did this. And after the first bout of attack Pakistani Army didn't inform Nato? Huh? I thought jammers were in planes/helicopters so if they went away the 'communication' wouldn't be down? Actually the communication was NOT down because of jammers, it was down because of some problem in our own communication system
4) Yes, but not if someone is firing at you. Which is what happened according to US.

This is what happened according to Nato: Pakistani army fired at Nato helicopters, Nato asked Pakistan whether it had army check posts at those coordinates, Pakistan replied NO. If there was no Army, it can only be Taliban, so they fired back.
First thing first. It took me a while to convince myself that i should bother replying to this. Ur views seem to be helplessly aligned towards believing that everything churned by the west is true. Secondly, mind u, ur views are pretty anti army or even anti pakistan.
Bout the cartoon, it was nothing more than a cartoon and i will say to that extent it is funny. Is it based on reality? No.

This so called unbiased western media devoid of any israeli or us government influence, is the same media who convinced THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING ITS OWN ARMY that the reason they are going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq is because of terrorists(who wernt iraqi or afghani nationals), and for Weapons of Mass Destruction WMD's and for ridding these countries against tyrranic rulers.
Same western media? All of it? Forgods sake they even had us convinced. So tell me chemguy, where are the conveniently forgotten WMD's??? Local americans are complete noobs and believe anything their government or media tells them.
Im sure you also believe that the real power running America and the economy of the whole world are the jews or Zionists. Im sure u also fail to acknowledge a jewish and indian lobby in all parts of their government and senate.
So yes the western media is true. Pakistan is a whining baby. Its army is a liar etc

Moving onto the jammers. Jammers are used to hamper communications yes, but mainly they jam ur radars. Almost making ur airforce Blind.

Does it make sense to u that our army gave a green light to get our own soldiers killed? I told u before and telling u again, co ordinates of these check posts were known to nato and us as a precautionary excercise between countries. Helicopters gunships fired, and for that u need 'visuals' of the target. So if u have visuals u know exactly who the heck ur shooting at. In this case uniformed soldiers with weapon installations.
If USa can fly drones from a room, even they have visuals of the targets and mostly know who they are attacking. Get it?

Nw telme why would professional soldiers of our army attack nato first when they dont have the frikkin weapons to deal with them and know in retaliation they will be killed.

Obviously if the checkpost is in pak territory obviouslyyyyyyy helis will go inside the territory to literlly destroy the check post. Or u belived helis can fire blindly beyond mountains inside afghanistan.

Seriously wake up dude. no offence

God bless