View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 03, 2011

Mubasher21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since i have given couple of test through NTS so i can figure out what problems a new comer can face. please focus on the following tips which i feel will be helpful to you
1) Time management will increase your marks upto 10 as you will be able to attempt more questions easily. so follow the following guidelines
2) Try to solve English .G. knowledge part first as it will save your time a lot.
3) Mark on the pages on which you have left some questions Or write the page no at start of booklet so that you are in a good position to find out the questions un attempted.
4) Attempt Mathmatical portion at third stage
5) Go for analytical in the end and you will find you have comparatively more time in analytical portion.
6) while attempting analytical you will find some questions are isolated mean they have only one questions to be answered not like 3 to 4 with one problem. Attempt them First then go for Questions which are in series.
7) atlest Save 5 mintues in the end to fill circles for the questions which you were unable to answer.
8) Don't left any circle empty as there is No negative marking.
9) use Marker instead of pointer or ballpoint as it will save your time in filling circles in answer sheet
10) keep yourself updated with the time as some students get themselves stuck at one point instead of focusing on timeline.

Hope so these tips will help you alot not only in this test but in coming tests as well.

Guys provide solution procedure for the following question as many questions are asked based on this patters

A and B do a job together in 2 hours. A can do the same job alone in 5 hours. how long will it take by B to do the same job alone?

I don't need answer Only but i want working as well

Last edited by Umer; Friday, June 15, 2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Mubasher21 For This Useful Post:
mariadar (Sunday, December 04, 2011)