View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 03, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
@NASR KHAn
congratulations on your success!
So you have an edge of being qualifer of the written portion....
Here are the questions which i like to ask from you...
1)What are the pre-requisites to become a smart worker? I mean which qualities you are emphasing for?
2)"English Essay" is a nightmare for me(though i never seriously prepared it yet even after failure of css2011) and i am curious to know your strategy?
I am afraid of writing and you can say very moody in writing practice...what should i do?

Impatiently waiting for your comments & suggestions.
thanks a lot for your wishes. now i come to your queries.

the very important prerequisite for smart working is the COMMON SENSE, i mean one must know his strategy about every subject of css. like i did for myself. i will share with you some other time about the strategy of every subject.

English essay must be given due importance as it is the most dangerous subject in which you are doing only one question of 100 marks, if it hits the mind of checker your done or otherwise. so please do practice it on continuous basis. there is no other way of getting it cleared beside practicing it again and again. at times it sounds too boring but still you have to continue with it.

honestly i wrote only 2 to 3 pages daily as a practice and i focused on current affairs for essays. i did not fix my mind to any specific topic and i went to hall with very open mind. so when i had the paper in hands i was very relax as i was able to write essay on more than 4 topics very easily. my friends who went through specific topics (6 to 8 even) and had a fix mind set they were in trouble as they had a big shock when they saw no topic in the paper. so i suggest not to fix your mind for any specific topic and have good writing practice and outline making practice.

most importantly keep praying to ALLAH and ask your parents and family members to keep praying for your success.

i wish you a very best of luck

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
andleeb Akhter (Sunday, December 04, 2011), dms664 (Sunday, December 04, 2011), mastspidy (Sunday, December 04, 2011)