Thread: Smart work!!!
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 05, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light
Cool for me SMART WORK is

for me SMART WORK is very simple. understanding your subjects and paper pattern of those subjects. then designing a strategy for every subject to know how n where to score. practicing that strategy and planning and finally appearing in exam with the same strategy.

now what did i do in my exams is this simple. my optional were IR, SOCIOLOGY, JOURNALISM, MUSLIM HISTORY and PUSHTO. When i went through the paper trend of these subjects i found one common thing that almost every subject is linked to current affairs and current situation. so i bridged my current affairs to my subjects and believe me once you are successful to bridge your subjects together then your success is sure inshaALLAH. i want to share only single example here. when i went for my first paper that was of essay, i attempted HURDLES FACED BY PAKISTAN TO BECOME AND TRULY INDEPENDENT STATE, why this topic? simple because i had already bridged my Subjects together and i was expecting something like that so because of IR i straight away went with this. my english is not that good so i dont expect very good score in essay but still it was my strategy just to qualify essay and have stretch in other subjects.

this the first example of what i termed as SMART WORK, i hope now it is getting cleared in minds of many. i will share more examples withe reference to other optional and compulsory subjects.

thanks and regards.

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following User Says Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
saadi butt (Tuesday, December 06, 2011)