View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad iqbal Serwar View Post
If my age would be rectifide after the FPSC form for ce2012, will the FPSC consider my new age or not ?

Any information in this regard please share because i am confused about this technical issue

Regards
According to my interpretation, No, FPSC will not consider any modification after submission of admission form. Following is the rule:

"Once a date of birth has been claimed and accepted by the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed at a subsequent examination or selection"

Rules For CSS Competitive Examination - CSS Forums
Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Wednesday, December 07, 2011), Shahanullahkhan (Monday, September 14, 2020)