View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 07, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Mani I still suggest you to stick to accountancy and Auditing.

Rational behind this suggestion: The extra effort you will put in for Psychology will pay you handsome dividend in accountancy if you devote the same to accountancy. I remember, you lost your temper and went beyond professional to personal allegations in that discussion. But, I ignored these insulting attacks in the capacity of senior and responsible member of the forum.
Despite that controversy, I believe in honest suggestions. Accountancy was on a changed pattern but it was not difficult one. You made it even in that changed pattern. This was a litmus test of your grip over accountancy. You succeeded in it and will score better in 2012 attempt as well.

One should stick to his field of expertise and capitalize it by putting in extra effort rather than experiencing new subjects. Don't start new subject from zero rather revise accountancy and get sound grip on it.

Wish you good luck.
Raz bhai I revisited the thread and am quite ashamed at my conduct. I apologize for my un-necessary outburst and hope you will forgive me as a younger brother.

Thanks alot for your suggestion on the topic. I have decided to keep Accounting
The Following User Says Thank You to mani1 For This Useful Post:
Raz (Thursday, December 08, 2011)