View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Default @ front line warrior

my two bro's are army officers..one is posted on Siachen these days n other is in Quetta....though we are punjabi..my bro who is posted in Quetta is always depressed...it was my father who forced him into it....i don't know why those guys who try to get rejected are selected...he left no stone unturned to get rejected but was selected....he has many baloch batch mates n sindhis as well....so its not that Army dont pick baloch n sindhis...punjab has vast population that's why punjabis are so much in forces....i feel sorry for you that you were not selected but army is just hell of a profession...better to stay happy than stay depress in army...good luck for your future..find some thing else of your aptitude and forget this experience........coz life doesn't end with these rejections...it just goes on...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
bekar (Thursday, December 08, 2011), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Thursday, December 08, 2011), sincere khan (Monday, February 22, 2016)