View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by famfai View Post
Assalam o Alaikum,

I failed in css 2011 :-(

need help ... Good books for Pakistan Affairs and Everyday science? I studied advance everyday science for objective and Ikram Rabbani for Pakistan studies but got :-( less marks.... Could anyone suggest books for objective and subjective for EDS and Pak Affair also???

Sociology book? I studies Tagga book but got :-( marks...
Muslim law any good book which proved good outcome in css 2011?

One more thing should I attempt answers in outline especially for Pakistan Affairs?

how can you attempt answers in outline? wrong wrong way .... you can write an outline before the answer ..but the answer has to be solid piece of writing ..
for sociology ...there is a book by shankar rao ..it contains all the topics and questions and even social problems like drugs, illiteracy etc.. although it is related to india ..but there is not much difference between india and pakistan in terms of social problems ...

for pak affairs I would suggest that prepare current affairs thoroughly and at least read the history of post partition up to 1971...Constitutional history by Hamid khan is a book you need to study for the post partition period. for pre partition period ..use any book , but try to attempt from the post partition period ..that is why i did ...

rest of the subjects do not match with my subjects...

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to soloflyer For This Useful Post:
famfai (Friday, December 09, 2011)