View Single Post
Old Friday, December 09, 2011

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Dear dua, it is but true that sometimes we feel that we are doing the right and we just keep up working in the same manner, without the correct judgement of requirements we need to have for our success. A glance at your marks in different subjects is clearly expressing that you do lack a proper guidance, because you have said that while preparing for first attempt you used to study 10 to 12 hours a day. This is integrally sufficient time which could possibly be given to any sort of preparation. The problem, I think, which you had to face was to utilize that time in right direction.
I did not attempt css yet and had been preparing for this cause for about a year. I was quite content upon my preparations, but believe me when joined an academy last month I came to know that still there were a lot of thinks regarding preparation which I did not know about.
Your profile status is showing that while preparing for your first attempt you did use this site very little. Now what you should do, according to me, is that: you must share your material here, so that you may come to know about the deficiencies and incorrectness in your written thoughts. Thereby you will be able to gather a lot of information and subsequently a new material for your topics. It is equally important to have a guidance along with your own efforts and determination. And one important thing to note is this that css requires us to generate our own standpoints on various issues, so just enhance your own thinking capabilities and observational skills instead of being totally rely upon books.
Pay much focus on your written skills, the era which we are living in is global age, internet and many other facilities made it so easy to access the informative stuff but to keep that stuff in mind and set it on paper is required.

Allah may succeed you..