View Single Post
Old Friday, December 09, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by famfai View Post
Assalam o Alaikum,

I failed in css 2011 :-(

need help ... Good books for Pakistan Affairs and Everyday science? I studied advance everyday science for objective and Ikram Rabbani for Pakistan studies but got :-( less marks.... Could anyone suggest books for objective and subjective for EDS and Pak Affair also???

Sociology book? I studies Tagga book but got :-( marks...
Muslim law any good book which proved good outcome in css 2011?

One more thing should I attempt answers in outline especially for Pakistan Affairs?
First of all-Relax! The more u want something, the more it'll wriggle out of ur control.
what I can tell you about Pak affairs is that, these days, the paper carries more contemporary issues than textbook stuff. for such subjects u need to develop a solid opinion about issues around you-obviously the ones relating to Pakistan as we see today. You also need to learn how to merge related arguments together when writing an essay on the subject. You need to note down growing trends in our society. Its more like Current affairs than a conventional Pak affairs ppr. Ikram rabbani is the standard book in this case. stick to it.
for EDS, try Kashmiri. I also had Dogar's EDS book (forgetting the actual name). Mix n match from both but use Kashmiri as the main one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
Almasha (Friday, December 09, 2011), ArifAwan (Monday, January 23, 2012), dms664 (Monday, December 12, 2011), famfai (Thursday, January 26, 2012)