View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No. 13307

naeem khan1 is on a distinguished road
Default Is Indo Pak Paper low scoring??

AoA
Well,dear ALL
I have read all of yours liabilities regarding the subject INDO PAK History In CSS exams.I have appeared in the CSS-11 exams with the above mentioned history subject.I got passed all the subjects but unfortunately, I could not get aggregate although it was my first attempt and that too with 3 to four months preparation because of my tough Electrical Engineering job.In Indo Pak I got 107(51,56) marks which is not a striking figure all together.But dear fellows I want to mention that all of yours concerns are true but the real thing is that opting and getting graceful marks in Indo Pak is not only drawing just maps because its not the paper of drawing rather it is the paper of narration, description,analytical approach,historical in-depth drawing of the facts worth significance in the long and glorious annuls of history.The simple thing is that don't follow just single author at least you should have two authors at yours study desk for the indo pak.